'To provide care and support that individualised, empowering and promotes independence to adults living within their own homes'.
The aim of Social Care Personal Assistants Limited (SCPA) is to provide a domiciliary care service to adults over the age of 18 living in the south west of England. SCPA aims to provide these services from an accessible office based within central Bristol.The registered manager has a professional qualification and has experience of working with adults with a community care need. Also experienced in liaising with professional and carers within the health and social care sector.
When our carers are carrying out personal care we expect them to adhere to the following aims and objectives:
- Encouraging and empowering clients and their families to be actively involved in the way their care is provided.
- All clients are individuals and respected, client care plans are created on this basis.
- Social Care Personal Assistants Limited believe in multidisciplinary working where this is appropriate. We believe that this will create the best outcomes possible for our service users.
- Actively Seeking feedback from our clients about our services.
- Providing qualified carers who have the appropriate experience and on-going training plans to provide the best training to our clients.
- Social Care Personal Assistants Limited will take all steps to ensure that all our clients and staff remain safe from hazards and abuse.
Care Direct to you in Bristol